Friday, June 6, 2008

Clinton for VP, but not Hillary

I think Barack Obama should pick a Clinton for Vice President. But not Hillary, or Bill, or even Chelsea. He should pick George Clinton!



The man has tons of experience from his days in Parliament. He'll be ready on day one!

I think I'll start a petition...


UPDATE: It seems like there has been some confusion about my suggestion that Barack Obama pick George Clinton for Vice President. The George Clinton I am talking about is a famous funk musician. Here is a link to George Clinton's bio on Wikipedia: George Clinton (funk musician).

George Clinton is not related to Bill Clinton in any way. Bill's brother is named Roger, not George, and he is not a famous funk musician, although he did once have a rock band, and he likes to live a rock 'n' roll lifestyle. He is an actor and is famous for his portrayal of the character Mayor Bubba in Pumpkinhead II. Here is a link to Roger Clinton's bio on Wikipedia: Roger Clinton Jr.

Also, I am not talking about this guy:


His name is George Clinton, but he was vice president twice already, so I don't think it would be fair to have him go again without giving P-Funk George a turn. And he died in 1812, so he is almost as old as John McCain. Here is a link to Vice President George Clinton's bio on Wikipedia: George Clinton (vice president)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think if I could at least count on voting for a candidate that would provide some good funk music, I could get over some of my electile dysfunction.

Anonymous said...

In hindsight, I think your pick would have been waaay better than Biden! :)